"I Pink, I Can!"
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month we're launching this new special edition sequin mask, with a removable pink ribbon, to help bring joy and express solidarity with the people who have breast cancer.
The pink ribbon represents the education of breast cancer, hope for the future, and the goodness of people who publicly support the movement.
30% of the proceeds from this mask will be donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation. Show your support for those undergoing their own breast cancer journey! 💖
- Convex 3D shape for comfort and breathability
- Adjustable earloops to customize the size
- Flexible nose wire provides a secure fit
- Three-ply with a built-in filter for increased protection
- Removable pink ribbon
- Includes a hidden filter pocket for disposable filters
- Includes a special pouch for storing or gifting
- Exterior: Sequin
- Interior: Egyptian cotton
- Handmade with love by local tailors
*All masks are non-returnable/exchangeable due to hygienic reasons. Given the current high demand, please allow some delays in delivery.
Please note this fabric mask is not a substitute for a medical mask but may prevent face-touching and reduce the transmissions of germs. A reusable mask is also a more sustainable option than a disposable mask and helps ensure that medical workers have the sufficient supply they need.